Amber Heart Interview Latest: Johnny Depp accuses ex-wife of ‘reshaping’ case in NBC Citytown

Amber Heard says she still loves Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp has accused Amber Heard and his legal team of “re-imagining” the couple’s bitter legal battle in their first interview since the jury ruled against them.

An excerpt from NBC’s interview with Savannah Guthrie – which airs throughout Datline on Friday – was released in Beacon on Thursday afternoon, in which Depp’s team responded to Heard’s speech.

“When Johnny wants to move his life forward, it is unfortunate that the defendant and his team will repeat, reconsider and re-prosecute things that have already been decided by the court and unquestionably decided by an arbitral tribunal. Please, Johnny,” his panel said.

It came after an anonymous jury came forward to reveal what Heard’s “ice” testimony was perceived by the group as “crocodile tears”.

Also, he said Good Morning America The arbitral tribunal found that his emotional testimony was “not included” and that they believed he was the “aggressor” in the couple’s ruined relationship.

Excerpts from Heard’s interview were aired Today Earlier this week, he said he would stand by his testimony “for the day of my death” and that he paid the price for “speaking the truth to authority.”

1655441100

Heard about being ‘caught in a lie’ regarding charitable donations

In the actor’s first sit-down interview after the bombing scandal with her ex – husband Johnny Depp, Savannah Kudry roasted over Amber Heard over her promise to donate her $ 7 million divorce settlement to charity.

NBC Today The host asked Ms Heard if she believed the discrepancies between her pledge and the actual payment had raised doubts about her “credibility” in the arbitral tribunal.

There is the story of Rachel Sharp.

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 05:45

1655438289

She was heard to deny being cut from Aquaman 2

Amber Hert He has denied the rumors of being cut off Aquaman2.

On June 14, a source said Heard had been fired Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom And her partial reprint. However, Heard’s representative denied the rumor.

“The rumor has been going on since day one – inaccurate, insensitive and a bit insane,” Heard’s spokeswoman said. The Independent.

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 04:58

1655435709

She asked if she could tell her one-year-old daughter everything about the legal battle

“I’m a mom,” Ms Heard said. “Like full time, I don’t have to cheat calls with lawyers.”

Mrs. said more about her future here:

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 04:15

1655433009

Camille Vasquez defends Johnny Depp again

Camille Vasquez is the surprise star of the legal team that successfully defended the defamation suit. Amber Hert For Johnny DeppWill again represent the actor in court.

Greg “Rocky” Brooks, along with fellow Brown Rutnick associate Randall Smith, will defend Mr Depp in a personal injury case filed by the film’s location manager. City of lies.

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 03:30

1655430309

LinkedIn user incites outrage with ad based on fake Deb-Heart transcript

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 02:45

1655427609

I heard Depp still loves her as the Today Show airs old scenes of engagement

“I have no bad feelings or bad intentions towards him.”

There is the story of Rachel Sharp.

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 02:00

1655424909

Outside the court Captain Jack Sparrow fans are said to have felt himself ‘less than human’.

Louis Sildon has a story.

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 01:15

1655422209

Johnny Depp is said to be fearful that he will be prosecuted again

“No matter what I do, no matter what I say or how I say it, I fear that every step I take will provide another opportunity for such peace,” he said. “I think the defamation suit is just to get your voice heard.”

Oliver O’Connell17 June 2022 00:30

1655419509

Audio ‘Danting’ played by Johnny Depp at trial was roasted by Savannah Kudry

Oliver O’Connell16 June 2022 23:45

1655416809

During the interrogation I heard that he felt ‘less than human’

“Every day I passed by, three, four, sometimes six blocks, city blocks, people holding signs saying ‘Burn the witch’, ‘Death to the amber’. Three and a half weeks later, I took a stand and saw that the courtroom was full. Captain Jack Sparrow The fans who gave voice, were excited, ”Ms Heard said.

Oliver O’Connell16 June 2022 23:00