As part of the celebration of National Fitness Day today (27th September), Hull Culture and Leisure have released a new special offer.
To celebrate you can now buy a 17-week Tonic Extra Card membership for £20.
Included in your membership is:
- Unlimited use of Hull Culture and Leisure Fitness Suites
- Unlimited pool use during public sessions
- Access to Dry Side & Aqua Classes
- Free Ice Skating during public sessions at Hull Arena
- Discounts on Golf, Cycling, Tennis and more
Councillor Terry Geraghty said:
“This is a great offer for residents and a real opportunity to kick-start a healthy lifestyle this autumn. We want residents to enjoy our facilities and also take the opportunity to get active and stay active, whether it’s through fitness classes, ice-skating, swimming, cycling or the gym facilities.
At under £2 per week this is a good time to commit to keeping active!”
You can purchase your membership with this offer until the 31st of December, and can purchase it from any Hull Culture and Leisure centre, or from their website.